Suggested Retail Price No Harddrive: $496.00
Suggested Retail Price 1TB: $656.00
Suggested Retail Price 2TB: $763.00
All 8 channels display and record in crisp and clear high definition 1080p (1920×1080). This is an 8 channel stand alone DVR with an embedded Linux operating system but is programmed and is designed to operate like a PC based DVR. The HD DVR is programmed and controlled with an easy to use GUI (graphical user interface). This system comes with a remote and mouse for easy operation.
It uses H.264 compression which is a high quality compression and uses less storage space to maximize your hard drive usage. The DVR can be accessed remotely to see live video using a smart phone, tablet, iPad. You can also view live video using most web browsers. The HD-DVR-8 like many other DVR’s has motion detection recording so you don’t eat up a ton of storage space and makes it easier to find an event rather than skimming through hours of video footage.
Features and specifications:
- Video Inputs: 8 BNC
- Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- Audio Inputs: 8 channel
- Audio Outputs: 1 channel
- Alarm Inputs: 4 channel, 1 Alarm output
- Recording resolution: HD 1080p at 15 frames per second when recording all 8 channels
- Data Storage, up to 4 SATA hard drives, maximum up to 16TB
- Viewing Resolution: HD 1080p live
- IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button operation
- Motion detection, video blind, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
If you wish to buy for your own use, please visit our authorized dealer below…
If you wish to sell this product, please fill out our Dealer Application.