Wholesale Power Packs
Get Power to Charge Your Devices While Camping or in An Emergency
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like without electricity? A lot of people experience that every day when their cell phone batteries die. However, your customers do not have to experience it themselves. They can buy a power pack from you; a power pack you purchased from Safety Technology at wholesale.
Why We Sell Power Packs at Wholesale
There are a lot of different products we could have included in our survival gear inventory. So why did we choose power packs? To be honest with you, there is no single reason. There are numerous reasons that also explain why you should be selling them:
- The prevalence of mobile devices. Let’s face it; we live in a day and age in which more than 80% of the general public makes use of some sort of mobile device. Most of those devices are smartphones. One of the biggest frustrations with our phones is the fact that their batteries do not last too long. Power packs are must-have items just to keep our cell phones charged.
- Power packs are multipurpose devices. Even though most people use their power packs to charge mobile devices, they are not limited to such use. Anything that can be charged with a USB cord can be charged with a good power pack. Think electronic cigarettes, portable MP3 players, small flashlights, etc.
- Power packs tend to charge more quickly. Though results vary by device, USB power packs tend to charge devices faster than a laptop or USB car port. Moreover, we carry a power pack device that can fully charge mobile devices twice before it needs to be recharged.
- Charge multiple devices simultaneously. People love power packs because they can charge multiple devices simultaneously. Plug in two phones or one phone and a tablet. Charge your tablet and e-cigarette at the same time. The combinations are really up to you.
- Customers want them. The most important reason we sell power packs at wholesale prices is the fact that customers want them. The reality is that people do not want to be without their mobile devices. The power pack gives them the juice they need, whenever they need it.
Sell Power Packs to Mobile Users
For each of our product categories, we like to offer dealers suggestions for target audiences. In the case of power packs, your target audience should be clear: mobile users. They are the ones these devices are built for.
Your customers are not going to use a USB power pack to power a TV or cook a meal. They are not going to use it in place of AA batteries in a portable flashlight. The power pack has a very specific purpose targeting a very specific audience. That purpose is to recharge mobile devices. It is just that simple.
Now you know your target audience. Here’s the thing: more than 80% of Americans own a cell phone. Of that total number, roughly 75% own smartphones. This should tell you that your target audience is huge. Of all the items we sell that Safety Technology, none has an appeal as broad as the power pack.
Your task in selling power packs is to introduce them to your customers in the right kind of environment. Once they understand what a brilliant idea the USB power pack is, getting them to purchase will be a matter of closing the deal. We will leave that to you as a retail seller. Our part is to sell you power packs at a low enough price to make sealing the deal with your customers easy.
Ways to Sell Power Packs
We hope you are as excited by these power packs as we are. This is one item that easily sells itself if you give it the right introduction. So how do you do it?
The first step is to choose your venues. Where do you think you might find mobile users in need of a portable charging option? The easy answer is ‘everywhere’. But you cannot just stand on the street corner and start selling – unless you have a vendor’s license. And even if you have a license, selling on the street corner might not be the best way to go.
We have some suggestions we think you will like better:
- Home Parties – People sell everything from cosmetics to lingerie at home parties; why shouldn’t you sell power packs and other items from Safety Technology? You actually should. Home parties are a great source of paying customers.
- Flea Markets, Festivals, Etc. – Flea markets and local festivals are known for generating heavy foot traffic. If you are good seller, these kinds of venues are great for starting conversations with customers.
- Traditional Retail – You can certainly sell power packs and similar items in the traditional retail setting. Think strip malls, downtown storefronts, or pop-up shops.
- Online – Selling online might be one of the easiest ways to get started. You can build your own website, let us build one for you, sign up with an e-commerce platform, or sell on retail sites like Amazon and eBay.
- Classified Ads – Selling via classified ads is yet another way to go. Choose print ads, online ads, or a combination of both. Classifieds are still a fantastic way to sell.
We have always believed that selling power packs and other survival items is limited only by the retailer’s imagination. We think that is still true today. In fact, there are more retail venues today than ever before. The key is to get out there and get active.
We Drop Ship Power Packs
We understand that new dealers do not always have the financial resources to purchase a complete inventory of products – even though our wholesale prices are very affordable. So to make getting started as easy as possible, we offer a dropshipping program that we have developed into the largest of its kind in our industry.
If you are not familiar with dropshipping, it is a way you can get started as a retailer without investing a ton of money in inventory and the necessary storage space. Sign on with us and you will not need to spend a dime to start selling.
“But wait,” you ask, “how do I get my inventory if I’m not purchasing from you?”
As your dropshipping partner, we stock the products for you. You do not need your own warehouse because you are using ours. Your only job is to go out and sell. When a customer buys a power pack, you place the order with us through your Safety Technology dealer account. We pack the order and ship it directly to your customer.
Just in case you’re wondering, there are no extra fees for dropshipping. Where other wholesalers tack on additional fees for this service, we do not. You pay only the wholesale price of the product plus the cost of shipping and packaging. We do not markup shipping and packaging to make a profit. You pay what we pay.
Start Your Own Business Today
We have given you plenty of information about selling power packs from Safety Technology. Now let us talk about the actual business of selling. When you sign up as a Safety Technology dealer, you are not agreeing to work for us. Rather, you are establishing a relationship with us as your wholesale provider.
You still own the business through which you sell power packs, fire starters, and other survival gear. You are the boss. You determine what you are going to sell, how you are going to sell it, and what you are going to charge. We do not interfere in any way. However, we do offer you our full support in your business endeavors.
We promise to maintain competitive wholesale pricing that allow you to compete at retail. We are here to answer your questions on any and all products in our inventory. And through your user account, we will give you access to our full product list, pricing, product descriptions, our color catalog, and both web- and print-ready graphics that you can use for marketing.
We Want to Be Your Wholesaler
Power packs constitute just one of the many products under our survival gear category. Furthermore, survival gear is just one of more than a half-dozen categories in our inventory list. We literally sell hundreds of different items ranging from power packs to stun guns. We have a large enough inventory to stock your entire operation.
At the end of the day, we do what we do because we want to be your wholesaler of choice. We want to partner with you to sell the personal safety and self-defense products that we know your customers want. We hope you will trust us as your wholesaler, given that we have been in this business for more than 25 years.
You can start selling power packs and other items today by signing up as a Safety Technology dealer. Our application takes just minutes to complete. If you’re ready, let’s get started building your business.
For business owners, there is no charge to do business with us and no minimum order.
If you do not have a business, there are options for you to become an Authorized Dealer.
The process to get started is very simple. Click Here to fill out the Dealer Application. Once you do, you will be given access to wholesale prices, product images and descriptions.
Get Michael Gravette’s Internet Traffic Blueprint for making money with your website, PLUS a brand new website with all our 400+ products, so you can start making thousands of dollars every month!
AND…We will give you 60 days, 2 months, to try your new business out. If you decide its not for you, we will refund what you paid to have the website built.
Click on the button below to register for a 30 minute webinar that will explain everything.