What do you get when you combine a 20-million-volt stun gun with a powerful LED flashlight and a screeching siren?
You get the MultiGuard stun gun from Safety Technology. This incredible device is a high-powered self-defense weapon capable of incapacitating even the toughest aggressors. You need to start selling the MultiGuard stun gun in person, online, or both. We can help.
We Are a MultiGuard Wholesaler
Safety Technology can work with you to sell the MultiGuard stun gun by acting as your primary supplier. We are a MultiGuard wholesaler offering seven different versions of this outstanding stun gun at fantastic prices. As your wholesaler, we can provide all the stock you need to be a successful retailer of personal safety products.
Our wholesale prices give you every opportunity to make good money selling everything from stun guns to hidden cameras to survival gear. And because we have already been in business for decades, we have built up a rather extensive inventory of our own. Just browse through each of our product categories to see for yourself.
As for the MultiGuard stun gun, this is no ordinary self-defense weapon. It combines 20 million volts of raw stopping power with a loud siren for alerting others that an attack is ongoing. It also features a 120 lumen LED flashlight that can be used to temporarily blind an aggressor or just help your customers find their way in the dark.
As a combination device, there is nothing quite like the MultiGuard stun gun, alarm, and flashlight. If there is one product in our inventory we would recommend every dealer carry, this is it. With a suggested retail price of under $25, this is one item your customers are absolutely going to love.
Make Money Selling MultiGuard Stun Guns
Make no mistake; we are offering low wholesale prices because we want you to make money selling the MultiGuard stun gun. Look, Safety Technology is not a retail distributor. We are a wholesaler. That means we rely on your business to power our business. That is why we want you to succeed; we cannot succeed without you. The more MultiGuard stun guns you sell, the more we sell. It is just that simple.
Let us work together to help you make money selling MultiGuard stun guns. Getting started is easy as can be. Just submit our dealer application online and we will take care of the rest. We will approve your application just as soon as we receive copies of a few documents that demonstrate you are setting up, or already operate, a retail business.
Approval as a Safety Technology dealer immediately gives you access to our complete inventory of products at wholesale prices. Then you can either dropship MultiGuard stun guns or buy them in bulk to stock your own operation. Please note that bulk pricing is even lower than standard wholesale pricing. You save more by buying more. And every penny you save buying from us is another penny you are putting in your own pocket as profit.
Selling personal safety items is a great business in and of itself. Selling MultiGuard stun guns is a way for you to offer a non-lethal self-defense weapon by working with a wholesaler committed to your success.
Lots of Ways to Sell MultiGuard Stun Guns
We understand you may not be a seasoned retailer with years of experience under your belt. That’s fine with us because there are lots of ways to sell MultiGuard stun guns. Here is a partial list of the possibilities:
• Dropshipping – The dropshipping model is a way to get started in business without needing a lot of cash up front. You market the products; we stock and ship them for you. Just order from us whenever a customer orders from you. We will package the products and ship them to your customer in packaging with your name on it.
• Gun Shows – People who frequent gun shows and self-defense exhibitions are great candidates for stun guns. They already believe in the principle of self-defense, so your only job is to draw their attention to the MultiGuard stun gun. Do that effectively and the MultiGuard will sell itself.
• Flea Markets – Some of our most profitable dealers sell at flea markets. They have discovered that people who visit flea markets are people who like to spend. And because flea markets are generally high traffic locations, there’s no shortage of visitors to market products to.
• Home Parties – You have heard of home parties where people sell everything from cosmetics to cleaning products. Why not a home party featuring the MultiGuard stun gun and other personal safety items? Just download our full-color calendar and start throwing parties. You might be surprised by the results.
• Retail Centers – If you want to move above and beyond just selling stun guns, you can establish a full-blown retail space carrying the entire Safety Technology product line. That would mean stun guns, Tasers, pepper sprays, hidden cameras, surveillance systems, and more. Everything you buy from us would be at wholesale prices.
• Online – MultiGuard stun guns are great products to sell online. Sell on Amazon or eBay; hook up with an e-commerce platform like Shopify; build your own website or have us build one for you. The beauty of online selling is that you can either dropship or stock the items you want to sell.
The list above is by no means exhaustive. You can sell MultiGuard stun guns using any legal method you can come up with, in any location where people tend to congregate. You are really limited only by your own imagination and any regulations that apply.
Help Your Customers Defend Themselves
We aren’t ashamed to say that you can make good money selling MultiGuard stun guns. But let’s look at the personal safety business from another angle. Every time one of our retailers sells a stun gun, they are also helping a customer protect him or herself. In the end, that is more important than any amount of money you could make.
The truth is that money and credit cards can be replaced. So can jewelry, cell phones, etc. Human lives cannot. A stun gun represents a non-lethal means of self-defense that allows victims time to escape with very little risk of long-term injury or death to the attacker.
The kinds of people who purchase stun guns are the same individuals who understand that self-defense is a personal matter. They understand that they may have just seconds to do something to protect themselves against an aggressor who will not be stopped by mere words. Indeed, that is the whole purpose of the MultiGuard stun gun.
The MultiGuard stun gun is a hand-held weapon that is easy to hold and conceal. It fits perfectly in the palm of the hand and features an ergonomic grip for seamless retrieval and deployment. Once in the hand, the flip of a single switch delivers a jarring 20 million volts and 4.9 milliamps.
That’s enough juice to temporarily incapacitate any attacker and leave the victim plenty of time to escape. Throw in the additional siren and you have a self-defense weapon that gets the job done.
Wholesale MultiGuard Stun Guns for Your Retail Operation
We have no way of knowing whether you are starting a new business or looking to increase the inventory of an existing store. In either case, we have wholesale MultiGuard stun guns that would be a fantastic addition to your retail operation. Stun guns are products the public demands; they are affordable weapons that are legal in all but a handful of states. They are products that should be in the inventory of every personal safety retail business.
Again, our wholesale prices are kept as low as possible in order to give you maximum opportunity for earning a profit. You can set your retail pricing to be competitive with others selling comparable products. In this way, you’ll make the maximum amount of profit on every piece you sell.
Alternatively, you can set your prices a bit lower than the competition. You will make less per piece, but you should make up for that lower margin by realizing a higher volume. It’s a give-and-take sort of thing. You either make your money on volume or on margin. It is entirely up to you.
Regardless of how you sell, you can count on Safety Technology for great wholesale pricing and unparalleled support. If you ever have questions about our products or how to sell them, we are but an e-mail message away. We are always happy to help our dealers and retailers.
We have told you everything you need to know about MultiGuard stun guns in this article. Now it’s down to the question of the day: are you ready to start selling? If so, the first step is to complete our online dealer form. As soon as we receive it, we will send you an e-mail with further instructions. Before the week is out, you could be selling MultiGuard stun guns and making good money doing it.