Suggested Retail Price: $1367.60
This high definition 8 channel surveillance system comes complete with
- 4 HD dome cameras
- 4 HD bullet cameras
- 8 Channel HD DVR with 2 terabyte hard drive installed
- 8 HD plug and play 100 foot cables
- 8 power adaptors
The complete system makes install a piece of cake. Run the wires, mount your cameras, set up your DVR, plug in all your equipment and you are ready to record in 1080p crisp clear high definition.
The quality of these HD cameras and HD DVR together is amazing. You no longer have to put up with a blurry and grainy image like older analog systems give you. With the analog (700TVL camera) system it is hard to recognize facial features as the moving object will be blurry and have a trailing image effect. With this HD camera system you get no trailing when an object is moving in the field of view. You can make out license plate numbers and allow you to actually see the face of an intruder all while using the supplied plug and play HD cables.
You can store about 6.26 days of constant recoding with the 2TB hard drive. You can increase the record time by using motion detection where the DVR will only record when there is motion in the camera field of view.
This HD DVR can be connected to the internet which will allow you to view the cameras remotely via smart phone, computer, or any mobile device from anywhere in the world. We recommend connecting this HD DVR to an HD TV or HD monitor using an HDMI cable(not included) for best results.
DVR Features and specifications:
- Video Inputs: 8 BNC
- Video Outputs: HDMI, VGA up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080p)
- Audio Inputs: N/A no audio
- Dual Stream Transmission
- Alarm Inputs: 4 channel, 1 Alarm output
- Recording resolution: HD 1080p at 15 frames per second
- Data Storage, up to 3 SATA hard drives, maximum up to 12TB
- Viewing Resolution: HD 1080p live
- IR remote, USB mouse and front panel press button operation
- Motion detection, video masking, video loss
- Smart camera settings: privacy masking, camera lock, color setting, title displays
- Easy backup methods: USB devices, remote network and client software backup
- 2 SATA, 1 ESATA, 2 USB, 1RJ45, 2TB Hard Drive Installed on this model
If you wish to buy for your own use, please visit our authorized dealer below…
If you wish to sell this product, please fill out our Dealer Application. After you do, you will be given access to our wholesale prices, product information, including images.