Being seen is often the difference between getting home safely and being the victim of an accident. That’s why people are urged to wear bright colors and reflective clothing when out running, walking, or riding a bike at night. Here at Safety Technology, we take the concept of being seen one step further with our safety lights. Safety lights are items that fit nicely into your inventory of personal safety consumer-products.
Sell Safety When You Sell Safety Lights
Including our safety lights on your product list offers just one other way to help your customers lead safer lives. When you are selling these products, you’re actually selling safety to consumers who are already concerned about the many potential dangers they face.
Safety Technology has numerous safety light products to choose from, including:
- Shoe Lights – These lights clip to shoes quickly and easily. They are great for runners and walkers.
- Arm Lights – An arm light is a band that fits nicely over the arm. This is another excellent product for those who run or walk at night.
- Work Lights – If you do a lot of work in the garage or on the house, you know that you can never have enough light illuminating what you do. LED work lights fit the bill.
- Bicycle Lights – Riding a bicycle requires a certain amount of trust placed in car drivers. Your customers can make themselves more visible by attaching lights to their bikes. We have several to choose from.
- Pet Lights – The family pet deserves to be seen just as much as the person walking it. That is what pet lights are for. Pet owners do not realize how important a pet light is until they actually try one.
Safety lights may not be as sexy as pepper spray or stun guns, but they are just as necessary to the consumer looking to maximize personal safety. That’s why we sell them. That is why you should sell them, too. Once people understand the benefits of a handy little safety light, they will be ready to buy.
Sell Safety Lights to Nearly Anyone
We love talking about things like safety lights because of the vast opportunities for selling them. Remember that retail is all about introducing the right audience to the product you are selling. Safety lights are no different. Once you understand the target consumer, you can create messaging that clearly explains the benefits of buying.
Sell safety lights to:
- Homeowners – The homeowners in your area need work lights for all of those around the house tasks. They might just as well buy them from you.
- Dog Owners – There’s no denying that dog owners have to walk their pets multiple times per day, even when it is dark out. They are perfect candidates for both pet lights and safety lights designed for humans.
- Parents – We all know how concerned modern parents are over the safety of their little ones. They will purchase safety lights for the children’s bikes, shoes, and arms.
- Runners – You can sell safety lights to runners fairly easily. They are always looking for ways to increase visibility, and a safety light is one of the best ways to do that.
- Motorists – Even motorists will buy safety lights if you frame your message along the lines of staying visible after an accident or breakdown. Keeping a spare safety light in the trunk is never a bad idea.
We have barely scratched the surface in terms of who you can sell safety lights to. Hopefully the five ideas listed above will spark your imagination. Just know this: safety lights have so many practical uses that you may never fully reach your target audience. That is a good problem to have. It means you are selling safety lights to a broad base of people.
Safety Technology Can Help You Sell
Selling safety lights is not difficult in principle. However, you are going to need some help along the way if you expect to make good money at it. You can buy safety lights at wholesale and then turn them around at a profit. Retail prices are as high as you can go. We help by offering low, wholesale prices on safety lights and other similar products.
Our wholesale prices are low enough to allow you to make good money without damaging our own profit. You buy wholesale from us, mark up the price high enough to cover your own costs and generate some extra, and then list your products online or sell them in person. The difference between what you pay us and the price your customer pays constitutes your gross profits. Then simply deduct your costs to reveal your net profit.
How much can you actually make? There is no way for us to know – there are just too many factors to consider. What we can say is that we are committed to keeping our wholesale prices as low as we can. We need your business to succeed if we want ours to succeed as well. That will not happen if we raise our prices so high that you cannot afford to make a profit.
In addition to wholesale prices, we offer you assistance in other ways. For example, all our dealers have access to print- and web-ready graphics along with product descriptions. You can use this information to build an e-commerce site featuring safety lights and any other Safety Technology products you want to sell.
You can use the information to print out leaflets and brochures. You can use it to create a store catalog for your retail operation. The point is that we do not just sell you safety lights and leave you hanging. We support you with a range of materials, great prices, and reliable customer service.
Sell Safety Lights Online or In-Person
The question that might be running through your mind right now is, “how can I actually sell safety lights at retail?” The answer is multifaceted. It starts with understanding that you can sell online, in person, or through a combination of both. Online sales can be everything from eBay to an e-commerce site and online classifieds.
We make online selling easy through our dropshipping program. This program teams our two businesses together so that each one gets to maximize its strength. Our strength is role as a wholesaler. Your strength is your passion for retail. Combining our strengths together enables both of our businesses to succeed.
Please note that we do not charge extra for dropshipping. Our dealers pay only the wholesale price of the products they order along with the cost of shipping and packaging. We handle stocking, order fulfillment, and shipping at the lowest possible price. As an added bonus, everything we dropship on your behalf goes out in packaging with your name on it.
Are you interested in selling in person? Well then, let’s get going. A wonderful place to sell safety lights is at local community events known to seek out vendors. Maybe your town has an annual celebration noting its founding. You could join the other vendors by setting up your own table or booth.
Home parties are another fantastic way to sell safety lights. Once you are a Safety Technology dealer, you can download our full-color catalog or make a catalog of your own with information contained on our website. Then you just organize a party, pass the catalog around, and start taking orders.
You can sell in person at trade shows, gun shows, self-defense exhibitions, outdoor festivals, and so on. You can sell at flea markets, too. Just about any place where people gather in large numbers is a terrific location for you to sell at. All you need is foot traffic and an opportunity to introduce customers to the benefits of owning a safety light.
Build the Business of Selling Safety Lights
Everything we have described to you regarding safety lights has been offered with a purpose. That purpose is to help you understand that you can build your own business selling safety lights and other Safety Technology products. We have been in the business for decades, so trust us when we say that the personal safety and self-defense industry is wide open. It continues to grow year after year.
The world we live in is gradually growing more dangerous day by day. If it is not crime your customers have to worry about, it may be as simple as the heavy traffic they face when they go out jogging at night. The fact is that danger is around every corner. Your customers do not have to face those dangers unprepared. They can face them head-on with the kinds of devices we sell.
If you are ready to start making money with safety lights, let’s get started. Fill out our online dealer application right away. We will respond with an e-mail providing further instructions. Once the transaction is complete, you will be an official Safety Technology dealer with access to all our products at low, wholesale prices.